MoneyMaker - Premium AVS Template - Available Now!
Posted 22 June 2010 - 12:32 PM
MoneyMaker is more than just a template. It has been developed so that you can experience the maximum monetization feeling when advertising on your AdultVideoScript (AVS) website. Simply put, it places your banners wisely so that the conversion rate you are looking for has better chances to be achieved!
Editing / Replacing banners has never been easier! Using the easy 3 steps method described below you'll be able to change banners right on your website in a matter of seconds!
• Easy 3 steps method to update your banners:
1. Login as admin from script control panel (http://www.yoursite.com/siteadmin/)
2. Go back to the website and click the EDIT button next to the banner you wish to change.
3. Enter / Paste new code then click SAVE! It's never been easier.
• Ingeniously placed advertising areas!
• Available for AdultVideoScrip 1.3 and 2.1 - HD
• AdultFriendFinder Advertising Package (free): At your request, we will install all the banners seen in the demo version using your own AdultFriendFinder ID so you can start earning right away!
• Template Installation (free): At your request, we will install the MoneyMaker template for you!
MoneyMaker Template Demo:
MoneyMaker Template Demo: (available for editing banners)
Please don't make changes to the settings and only use the admin information to log in, then access the website, so that you are able to test the editing banners feature. Thank you for your understanding.
The banners will constantly reset to the original form so that others can enjoy editing them.
Posted 23 June 2010 - 10:53 PM
he removed it fast from the domain i guess he saw my post. once again nice work
Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:41 PM
I just checked and it works fine.
Once again, here are the steps to edit the banners inside the template:
1. Go to the admin panel and log in as admin:
2. Once you are successfully logged in as admin, simply go back to the website homepage: (do not click the back button, enter the homepage website address in the URL box)
3. EDIT button should now be visible on website.
Please let me know if you are still having problems. Thank you.
Posted 26 June 2010 - 03:46 PM
Edited by ScriptFace, 26 June 2010 - 06:35 PM.
Posted 29 June 2010 - 06:20 PM
Posted 29 June 2010 - 10:11 PM
*New color schemes will be considered updates and will be free of charge for clients who previously purchased the "MoneyMaker" template.