Photo
- - - - -

MoneyMaker - Premium AVS Template - Available Now!

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#21 sextube

sextube

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 01:00 PM

Seems to be a problem with demo? ads between videos are not displaying!

Think that it need admin option to change color of text, buttons in the menu, ad below game, option to remove ad "beeing watched and latest videos in home, upload button should be in menu with the rest, maybe ad below picture album, ads between blogs maybe?

Price is pretty high also with only 6 months updates?

Edited by sextube, 25 July 2010 - 01:04 PM.

#22 ScriptFace

ScriptFace

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 04:20 PM

@sextube:

Thank you for your time dedicated in looking over and coming up with some suggestions for the "MoneyMaker" template.

We appreciate people like you and we are looking forward to having you amongst our customers.

Regarding the ads between videos in the demo located HERE:

• Please note that while we offer access to the admin panel users have the possibility to change banner codes. It appears someone deleted the banner code in between the banners. It's all fixed now. (We constantly reset the banners to the original form so that all the users can enjoy the template in its initial banners form)

• There is also another demo available HERE (with no access to the admin panel)

As for the suggestions you made, we have them noted and will be considered for the next update of the template.

We are currently working on some extra color schemes (which will replace the green). These will be offered free to the customers who previously purchased the template and hopefully will be available soon.

P.S.: We can also customize the template in any way you wish. Of course, this will be charged. For more information please visit the signature website and use the contact form to contact us.

Eugene,
ScriptFace.com

Edited by ScriptFace, 25 July 2010 - 04:24 PM.

#23 ScriptFace

ScriptFace

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 10:32 PM

Hello there,

We promised you new color schemes for the MoneyMaker Premium AVS Template and we are pleased to announce that they're now available! Posted Image

The most requested color was Red. Therefor, we came up with a nice nuance of Carmine Red and hopefully, we nailed it!

Also, there's Orange, Blue and Electric Purple available for your powerfull AdultVideoScript platforms.

!Note: We are currently working on a live changable interface so that you'll be able to change through color schemes right on the demo website. Till then we invite you to see printscreens of the new MoneyMaker color schemes here.

Interested in a particular color scheme for your MoneyMaker Template, so that it perfectly matches your logo/vision?
For special customization of the MoneyMaker template (custom color), just drop us a line.

Stay tuned, we have more coming up.

Eugene,
ScriptFace.com

#24 wazburn

wazburn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 08:31 AM

im planning to get this template soon. but i have some concerns.

1. I hope this template would not have problems like neeko template had before.

2. Would this MM template work with 3rd party mod like scriptjerk mass grabber mod?

#25 manager

manager

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 10:53 PM

If I swith to your premium mode, how effective should it be? Any numbers, bigger income in % ?

#26 ScriptFace

ScriptFace

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 11:44 AM

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately, we have been very busy responding to all the messages sent through our website's contact form, therefor didn't always have time to check the forum.

However, we are always improving ourselves, so we promise to daily check the forum for any questions.

@wazburn:

1. The MoneyMaker template has been intensively tested for bugs, and everything works perfect.

2. The MoneyMaker template has been designed so that it doesn't affect in any way the AVS script. All the files are in the /templates area, so everything is related to display only.

@manager:

Due to confidentiality and fair competition reasons, we can not reveal actual income statistics, but based on our experience with advertising and smart placement of ads we definitely can say that you should experience a considerable larger conversion rate, using the MoneyMaker template.

Eugene,
ScriptFace.com

#27 hilti26

hilti26

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 03:20 AM

How do you install this template do do you just FTP it into your template folder?
Thanks
Ian

#28 ScriptFace

ScriptFace

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 12:36 PM

@hilti26: The original template comes with installation instructions and free install support, if needed. Please check your PM.

Eugene,
ScriptFace.com

#29 adultvideotorrents

adultvideotorrents

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 06:45 PM

Has anyone using this template noticed a difference in conversions?

#30 ScriptFace

ScriptFace

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 01:15 AM

@adultvideotorrents: Thank you for your interest in the MoneyMaker template. We hope you'll find answers to your questions soon.

We wish to inform you and everyone else who is interested in increasing their conversions that if you’re truly serious about maximizing your results we advise you to continuously test, track and improve the important elements of your web site (movies, titles, pictures, games), advertising (the ads provider you are using and type of ads used).

The MoneyMaker template offers an ingenious way to continuously update / improve your ads right on the website. We tried to place the advertising zones as best as possible, so that visitors don't ignore the ads but instead look over them. We feel we have successfully accomplished this hard task.

We wish you all happy holidays and good profits with your MoneyMaker template!

Eugene,
ScriptFace.com

#31 viper88

viper88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 04:55 AM

where do i find help on this template....i got it installed by your team here on my server hosted on avs. now the issues im having issues with is the edit feature is not working...when i copy the banner codes and click save...the page reloads and the code didn't change. the only way i can add banners is to edit the banner tpl file in cpanel.....also here is a issue with the categorys images...when i add a new category it wants me to add a image....but then i upload a video to that category and in the site the category image is not the same as the image i used to creat the category. wierd....lol....pls help. thank you

i wil give a link to the site if allowd.....just ask

thank you

#32 ScriptFace

ScriptFace

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 03:29 PM

@viper88: Please check your PM.

The raised problems seem to be related to the installation and not the template or avs script.

We will offer you more support via PM / email (you may contact us in regards to the Moneymaker template here).

Please use the forum for general questions.

Thank you.

Best,
Eugene
ScriptFace.com

#33 viper88

viper88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 03:51 AM

ok in the VIDEOS BEING WATCHED part of the main page. i have a add in bettween the vidoes. is there a way to edit the ads....i mean i would like to have multipy ads from diffreant affiliates. not just one ad repeated.

#34 ScriptFace

ScriptFace

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 04:59 PM

@viper88: The ad place on the homepage has one banner code. You will need custom coding of the template in order to have multiple slots. The idea is that the banner code you paste from adultfriendfinder offers different (random) images each time it is loaded, so basically acts like multiple banner codes from the same ad provider.

#35 ScriptFace

ScriptFace

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 05:16 PM

Hello there,

Here, at ScriptFace.com, based on the success we had with MoneyMaker 1.0, and all the feedback received from our customers, we decided to go wild and come up with MoneyMaker 2.0 (soon to be released).

Changelog:

- amazing new design with different color schemes
- improved features of banner editing
- video sharing buttons on all the social networks out there
- better positioned banner areas for higher conversion rates
- and many more amazing new features and improvements

We'll be in touch soon with previews.

We just wanted to let you know MoneyMaker 2.0 is on its way.

Best of luck,
Eugen.
ScriptFace.com

#36 sextube

sextube

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 08:26 PM

Hi Eugen

Any demo yet? :)

#37 ScriptFace

ScriptFace

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 04:22 PM

Hello,

We are just wrapping up everything and a demo should be available in the next couple of days.

We are as excited as you are, so thank you all for waiting. :)

Best,
Eugen.
Scriptface.com

#38 Lao

Lao

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 05:53 PM

Can't wait I already use 1.0

#39 hilti26

hilti26

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 04:42 PM

hi can someone please help me on how to install this template im new to all this but hoping to learn how to do it and would like some help
do i just upload the the file or do i open file and upload all the contents each on at time?????
thanks

#40 adultvideotorrents

adultvideotorrents

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 05:35 AM

How have peoples conversions been since getting this template?