Photo
- - - - -

Webcam Recorder + Webcam Chat + Live Broadcasting. Free limited edition!

url friendly

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,189 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 08:53 PM

Add Webcam Recorder, Webcam Chat and Live Broadcasting to your AVS-based website!

Free Limited Edition available in the Client Area.

More details at:
http://www.adultvide...live-broadcast/

Danny B.
Founder
ClipShare | MediaShare | AVS | CamChat

#2 MaxPower23

MaxPower23

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 02:03 AM

Can we get this professionally installed?

Its says the price is 250$ but maybe that is just for new scripts?

Can you add banners to this script for me? I have had 3 different developers look at this and they where unable to add a simple row of iframe cam ads under the script. The scripts page size is fixed so when you add any banners above it makes the script unusable, and if you add them under it does not show.

Their seems to be no way to alter the page to add any types of ads, and that is a big problem with this.

Also can you Please create reliable support for these products, I do not mind paying a monthly charge but I can not run this script with out constant and quickly responding help. I have a growing list of problems that is becoming unmanageable, and mu old developer is in school and does not have time for paid support any longer.

This is a critical need when working with these script, and something that has really been lacking for sometime now

#3 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,189 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:48 AM

Not sure what you are talking about. These are simply add-on modules integrated into AVS. You can change the template of that page the same as you did it before. You edit the .tpl file and add ads in there.
AVS support means daily answers to the support tickets, I find that reliable enough.

Danny B.
Founder

#4 MaxPower23

MaxPower23

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 01:40 PM

I am sorry, I have had 3 developers look at this and still not bean able to find one able to alter the chat script, but I will submit a ticket.

Also their is No .tpl file in the chat folder? I assure you I have been trying to do this for awhile

I just wish their was some paid support, I get so many small problmes that come up with the script and needs like the above to add banners or alter things. I hate to waste your staffs time and feel they might not have time to almost weekly help me with some issue or another.

A lot of this is the fact I have made alterations to the script and used add on templates, yet they where necessary for me to do at the time

Edited by MaxPower23, 20 September 2010 - 02:08 PM.

#5 MaxPower23

MaxPower23

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 08:15 AM

I just wanted to add I am really existed about these new options please don't get me wrong. I really do believe Live is the future, and look forward to all future updates and seeing how this all works and is integrated with in the script.

Even youtube is now getting on the justinTv model, and this does seem to offer more of the interactivity people demand now days. Also Live streaming for viewers does fix other issues like DMCA take down notices.........

#6 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,189 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 11:01 AM

If you look in the "Webcam Plugins" Distribution, you will find exactly what template files have been added/modified:

/templates/frontend/{template_used}/broadcast.tpl
/templates/frontend/{template_used}/conference.tpl
/templates/frontend/{template_used}/upload_recorded.tpl
/templates/frontend/{template_used}/upload_recording.tpl
/templates/frontend/{template_used}/user.tpl

Danny B.
Founder

#7 BaiGanio

BaiGanio

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 12:26 PM

Hey MaxPower23
I have this modules installed now for 4 months everything is working great , I have even managed to replace their player with JW one for in video commercials because without this can't survive - the costs for running live video site are brutal
so , what do you need help with ?
installation is straight forward , just upload the new files and the updated DB and that is it
every time you change the template , to see the changes you need at first to clear the servers cache

#8 MaxPower23

MaxPower23

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 05:28 AM

Should the set-up not be P2P like the chat? That is what I was thinking?

#9 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,189 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 12:34 PM

MaxPower, what modules are you talking about that you cannot customize their template ? The Webcam Recorder + Live Streaming + Webcam Chat have just been released and are not even available in the Client Area? Maybe you are talking about CamChat ?

Danny B.
Founder

#10 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,189 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 12:43 PM

The plugins are now available in the Client Area under:

/AVS Distribution/Free Plugins
or
/AVS/Modules

Danny B.
Founder

#11 BaiGanio

BaiGanio

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 01:23 PM

Admin,
I think this is little bit misleading , it is not webcam chat but it is Video Conference witch is much different then camChat/roulette one

#12 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,189 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 04:19 PM

CamChat is Random Webcam Chat, similar to ChatRoulette.com. It is presented in a different thread.
The Webcam Chat plugin presented here, is a normal chat system, with rooms and webcam support.

Danny B.
Founder

#13 MaxPower23

MaxPower23

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 11:49 PM

MaxPower, what modules are you talking about that you cannot customize their template ? The Webcam Recorder + Live Streaming + Webcam Chat have just been released and are not even available in the Client Area? Maybe you are talking about CamChat ?

Yes sorry about the confusion, I gad a few people look at the CamChat and where unable to alter the scripts interface to add the iframe ads I wanted under the Chat interface.

Every-time they try it causes lots of distortions in the layout of the page or the ads are not visible. I would really Love to add the Iframe Cam ads to the CamChat feel its a very good match but not sure how to add another section under the CamChat interface so they will be visible with out distorting the chat function/interface.

I am going to add the New chat features 'The Webcam Recorder + Live Streaming + Webcam Chat' this week I hope with the paid option. But I was thinking this too would be P2P, I guess that is not possible for larger groups of people to all use at the same time right now.

A Live P2P tube is an idea I really LOve I guess its not possible yet, or maybe ever? Would fix so many of the problmes with tubes like BW and take-down notices.........

Edited by MaxPower23, 23 September 2010 - 12:14 AM.

#14 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,189 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 12:24 AM

Yeah, at the moment P2P is possible between 2 people only. Not one-to-multiple or multiple-to-multiple. In Stratus 2, I think this will be possible, and it will open new horizons.

Danny B.
Founder

#15 BaiGanio

BaiGanio

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:16 PM

RTMFP ( p2p flash ) is now supported by the latest version of FMS - http://www.adobe.com...ediaenterprise/
you just need someone to develop the connection between your modules and FMS 4.0 ;)

#16 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,189 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 07:08 PM

Yes, but like I said, only between 2 computers.

Danny B.
Founder

#17 sextube

sextube

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 12:53 AM

Will try this out on my site looks great :)

#18 BaiGanio

BaiGanio

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 09:49 PM

whatya going to try ?

@Admin
FMS 4 the enterprise version is working between unlimited PC/connections

#19 sextube

sextube

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 09:56 PM

Webcam Recorder + Webcam Chat + Live Broadcasting. module which the thread is about :)

#20 BaiGanio

BaiGanio

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 10:01 PM

Webcam Recorder + Webcam Chat + Live Broadcasting. module which the thread is about :)

great , I have it on my site , it work greatly ... however - good luck ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: url friendly