4 replies to this topic

#1 coo1

coo1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationHamilton, Ontario

Posted 21 July 2011 - 10:01 PM

when i try to register or leave feedback, it asks to put the code i see in the image, and i type it correctly and i get Invalid verification code! ive tried many times.

#2 theone

theone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 05:55 AM

I have the exact same problem. Verification code works fine on my localhost but when I put on live server the verification codes do not work!

#3 theone

theone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 06:08 AM

Not sure if it's related but I also get the following code when checking the availability of a username.

Fatal error: Class 'Session' not found in Unknown on line 0

Fatal error: Class 'Session' not found in Unknown on line 0

Again, this error never occurred on my localhost. Any ideas of what might be wrong here?

I also noticed that when I create a user through the backend and try to login, it says that the user does not exist! What might the problem be here?

Edited by theone, 11 October 2011 - 06:13 AM.

#4 myavsforums

myavsforums

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:28 PM

http://forums.adultv...light=recaptcha

On this page a user has post the instruction on how to apply recaptcha to signup feedback and invite is similar to those 2 as well.

please read them all.

don't forget to replace enter your public key and enter your private key with the keys!

#5 theone

theone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:57 PM

http://forums.adultv...light=recaptcha

On this page a user has post the instruction on how to apply recaptcha to signup feedback and invite is similar to those 2 as well.

please read them all.

don't forget to replace enter your public key and enter your private key with the keys!

You are referencing something completely unrelated.

The problem that is mentioned by the OP has to do with a conflict between APC and ADODB.

The solution is to disable APC.