• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 maldicker

maldicker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 04:43 PM

I purchased the mobile app and it is working fine; but I have been researching for hours online and in the forum to see if there is a way to create ads at the top or bottom of each page...

Any info is GREATLY appreciated and if this has been posted before and I just did not find it; I am sorry. I'm just interested in monetizing any aspect of the script possible.

~Thank you....

#2 varvunt

varvunt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 06:29 PM

i need this soulution too..... hope someone will reply

#3 didijoly

didijoly

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:40 PM

Yeah sure it's possible, send me a pm :)

#4 maldicker

maldicker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 01:07 AM

didijoly -- i know you're probably busy, but I PM'd you as requested earlier today... Whenever you have time I would greatly appreciate any info you can share...

Thank you

#5 maldicker

maldicker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 07:48 PM

If anyone can shed some light on this for me I would appreciate it greatly; so far the only option I have found is editing the header and footer with mobile banners; but this option will limit the number of ads / programs that you can use to monetize the mobile app...

Any and all information will be greatly appreciated...

~Lucas

#6 vinaykrypton

vinaykrypton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 10:24 AM

Hii thank,s for sharing this information. Thanks Vinay from Outsource iPhone Development India

#7 maldicker

maldicker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 02:33 PM

Maybe I'm the only one who thinks that after spending the kind of money involved to buy each "module" to make a site work the way you want it to; that maybe monetizing the mobile app would not be such a "secretive" ordeal... This is really irritating and then to post a question and be completely ignored by the first person to respond and finally have a second response that apparently is no more than an "advertisement" to get you to spend MORE money... The reality is that the templates can be edited to add advertising -- I get that; but surely there is a better way that will enable you to host more ads on the mobile side.

Any REAL HELP - is still greatly appreciated.

#8 mxride

mxride

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 10:48 PM

I have mobile ads running on an Android distribution.
You need to have an android development platform, I use eclipse along with the google Androind SDK.

Setting up the development environment is the hardest part.
Then install the JAR file associated with your advertising account ( im using adultmoda)

Once its all done I have static ads at the top that stay there and dont scroll off the screen modifying the header or footer.

I can implement for who ever would at least cover my time..

PM

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: advertising, iphone, module, monetize