• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 dargre

dargre

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 05:47 PM

Suprisingly we have found that Exoclick ads company supports in-video ads for Nuevoplayer - good job exoclick :)
They offer preroll, postroll, on-pause, in-stream graphical banners (468x60) and in-stream text ads (468x60).

I have tested all of them and indeed it all works!

Ad implementation is easy, just copy&paste javascript code.
For Nuevoplayer best is to do it in nuevoplayer template file (in your templates directory this is file "video_nuevoplayer.tpl") above all code, and don't forget to close entire javascript code within {literal} tags: {literal}javascript code here{/literal}

Exoclick offers ads for adult, entertainment, gambling, games, torrent-streaming categories. They pay through PayPal or Wire transfer.
Check them online (is not even referal link)

http://tinyurl.com/bl9pn34

Nuevoplayer current version is 5 and from yesterday or day before we offer 25% discount.
Nuevoplayer Home Website

Thanks for attention.

Edited by dargre, 15 January 2012 - 03:57 PM.

VIDEO.JS - best HTML5 player in the world for AVS script

NUEVOPLAYER 8 - best flash+html5 player for video scripts
Mods, custom code by NuevoLab (Search Suggest, Multiple image upload, Seo mods,and much more)

#2 GILBERTO

GILBERTO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 05:31 AM

should i need to paste the code in video_nuevoplayer.tpl ?

#3 dargre

dargre

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:08 PM

should i need to paste the code in video_nuevoplayer.tpl ?

Yes, you can try to put code on top of rest code within (literal)...{/literal} tags of this file.

If not working - then in "head.tpl", however it would be good to check first if this is video page, as head template is for all available pages.

Exoclcik just contacted us to confirm signup, so later will show you all demos on Nuevolab website

Mods, custom code by NuevoLab (Search Suggest, Multiple image upload, Seo mods,and much more)

#4 GILBERTO

GILBERTO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 05:00 PM

i tried in video_nuevoplayer.tpl , video.tpl , header and nonne are working , i use jw player for external video and in jw player it works look

http://www.veovideoz.com/vid/MV_GA6CW1TY

#5 dargre

dargre

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 06:48 PM

Don't know how it happens but you usually have a problem with most of code implementation. I suspect you want to have own unique solutions, mess up with custom code and later many things do not or cannot work. Additionally you post URL with something that is completely useless so anybody could help or say anything. You must understand that when you change default script code, you should know later what and where you changed, what can be further consequences of such change.

Exoxlick is very easy to integrate and basically works in same way as our AnyAd plugin (all based on javascript bridge)

To complete what we wrote above about implementation, it is worth to remember that flash object should have "opaque" wmode parameter, it is especially important under IE. What is flash "wmode" param is basic public knowledge and every webmaster should know it.

Also for better "postroll" appearance a new flashvar can be added "adcomplete=true". It can be added in both: flash object or in player config file:
print "<adcomplete>true</adcomplete>\n";

As I wrote before I follow with exoclick and made small demo page on Nuevolab: http://bit.ly/vaQOL6

On demo page we did exactly what I wrote above: just put exoclick javascript code in "head" section of our template and used "wmode=opaque" for flash object.
That's all what was required to use exoclick ads.

Edited by dargre, 15 November 2011 - 08:33 PM.

#6 BaiGanio

BaiGanio

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:11 PM

Exoclick doesn't have good reputation among users - http://forums.digita...earchid=5759546

#7 dargre

dargre

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:25 PM

Don't know much how Exoclick reputable is. When contacting them as a developer, I had small problems with right support, but always they were kind. I do not use any adult ads, so I don't know much of any adult ad system efficiency or reputation.
Exoclick is just one of many ad options available. People ask - I try to do my best, integrate what is possible to integrate.

Whatever, with anyad plugin you can advertise over player with almost any ad network. People tried with juicy ads, adultfinder, and few more.
Surely such overlay is surely more effective than ads in any other place.

BTW. digitalpoint link with search id is usually outdated and invalid, just like yours.
Better option is link with post id. Once I was very active on DP (previous e-life :D), now I don't have such need.

Edited by dargre, 21 February 2012 - 12:11 AM.

#8 theone

theone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:42 AM

Can't speak as an advertiser but as a publisher I absolutely prefer Exoclick over any other adult network (and I've used most all of them).

Here is a few reasons that Exoclick stands out from other networks

- One of the highest paying networks
- Weekly Payouts (on time, no "carry-overs")
- No "maturing" time
- No PayPal withdraw fees
- No ad approval delays
- No Tax ID required
- Detailed Statistics (fast loading)
- Webmaster Referral Program
- Phone Support
- Good management, prompt response times

I've experienced blank ads a few times that was a result of their servers being down but that was a rare occasion. Otherwise I've had no problems. It's the most preferred network that I use.

#9 theone

theone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:56 AM

I'd also recommend these networks..

Pay Per Click
AdXpansion
Ero-Advertising

Pop-unders
Popads

Traffic Trading / PPC
Plugrush

Edited by theone, 13 February 2013 - 01:58 AM.

#10 dargre

dargre

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:14 AM

Nuevoplayer works with AdXpansion as well. Same or even more stable than exoclick. Enough is to put their javascript code into header section of website.

#11 Urosino

Urosino

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:37 PM

Dargre, I have bought your Player + iframe plugin, but it doesn't appear in my client area for download.

Please check tickets & mails sent to salesXall4seo.net.

I've noticed you were online here but my messages remain unread.

My username is the same.

Thank you! :)

#12 dargre

dargre

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:29 AM

Unfortunately when there is too much emails I may got lost with one or two, or it goes to spam by gmail. Luckilly I found your message and your problem is solved.
Anyway I'm in the proccess to create real ticket system, so if message not deilered by mail wii stay in tickets databse and my admin frontend.