Here's about first one.
I have new version of popular AnyAd plugin which allows to display any type of Ad over Nuevoplayer.
- added option to set expiry date, once ad expired - it will not display.
- added new type of ad: midroll (any size)
Basically it looks same as banner ads on youtube.
- added support for 2 different close buttons: big red circle (as it was as far) and smaller rectangle (as on youtube ads).
Additionally added new option to set offset (in pixels) for close button from top-right corner.
- tweaked code for ad transparent background usage
- removed options like hide playicon as it's working automatically now
- added option, so you can assign each single ad to certain category only (or keave it for all).
You can see new type of Midroll Ad on our temporary demo (find it in links):
Basically I made all those changes because of new version of Nuevoplayer (flash is almost same), HTML5 player is new.
So once HTML player announced - this will be one of very few HTML5 players that offers such ads monetizing options for non-pc devices.
Other good news is that our Nuevoplayer HTML5 player will also support Exoclick AdNetwork, something that even JWPlayer of Flow doesn't offer.
New version of AnyAd plugin will be available for Nuevoplayer 6 new release, or for current Nuevoplayer 5 with small update on request.
Soon in next post I will welcome all to discuss about HTML5 videos streaming, will explain what is possible and what is not, explain what is best strategy to play videos on different devices.
Of course before official release I will also present Nuevplayer for HTML5 (it's more advanced than most of other players)
Edited by dargre, 14 February 2012 - 10:02 PM.