• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 clev

clev

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:13 PM

I am looking for a new shared hosting company who allow AVS to be hosted along with all the software requirements. Do you guys have any recommendations?

shared hosting is preferred until the site gets busy enough to warrant moving to VPS/dedicated

I am currently using Cirtex but the sooner I move away the better, never experienced such poor support before!

#2 matrixrips

matrixrips

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:40 PM

What are you paying now? I was shared but seriously consider a VPS before going Dedicated for now at least. I am with a company now HostHatch they are great pricing and i've have 2 downtimes, 1 was maintenance. I've been with them for about a year now.

They have a $34/month plan which is good for a VPS starter, can always upgrade later.

I wouldn't recommend Shared because of the script itself, especially if you upload your own videos. It is high resource intensive and could possibly close your account, that's what happened to me. However, it isn't guaranteed they will either.

#3 desihoes

desihoes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:29 PM

You can go shared as long as you don't get any traffic. As soon as you get traffic, they will suspend your site for using too much resources. Only shared host I used was recommended by AVS Cirtex Hosting.
If you are going to host your videos, better go VPS or dedicated. I use 100tb. No problems at all.
Happy Webmastering..

#4 enrice

enrice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:22 PM

try ekhosting.net

#5 migell06

migell06

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:17 PM

i say go with zenex5ive they have great support... very good company

#6 kishlayken1990

kishlayken1990

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:38 AM

when it comes to support all hosting services are alike.

#7 edik1963

edik1963

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:28 PM

I am looking for a new shared hosting company who allow AVS to be hosted along with all the software requirements. Do you guys have any recommendations?

shared hosting is preferred until the site gets busy enough to warrant moving to VPS/dedicated

I am currently using Cirtex but the sooner I move away the better, never experienced such poor support before!

https://hosting-marketers.com works 100% for AVS