• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Beerguiden

Beerguiden

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:12 AM

I use AVS Script Nuevo Template but has little oddities that arise in view the video now and then.
Please check out these links:

http://www.rallycros...ampionship-2012 (displayed incorrectly)

http://www.rallycros...ss-championship (Appears correctly)

I am speaking to you here on the forum, because the help from NuevoLab.com is nonexistent. I get the message that they are not interested in teaching me how to manage their website, I am, in other words an idiot who does not understand anything.

#2 dargre

dargre

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:21 PM

You became highly annoying recently, by abusing us with multiple questions about things not related to what we can support, mainly because of not understanding AVS script options.
I understand you're an older man, but this cannot be excuse to be upset about things that you're not able to understand and abuse other people too much without even checking what options script offers.
This is not possible for any programmer to reply each of your doubts or explain each single script's option.

You may have trouble with understanding the script in your age (70+), but you can't blame people for that, can't abuse them because of that. Can't request never ending support for what you do not understand.

I always support each of my products, but I refuse to support free entire AVS script or other 3rd party scripts as it is not something I wrote and I can't be responsible for.

Edited by dargre, 23 December 2012 - 02:24 PM.

VIDEO.JS - best HTML5 player in the world for AVS script

NUEVOPLAYER 8 - best flash+html5 player for video scripts
Mods, custom code by NuevoLab (Search Suggest, Multiple image upload, Seo mods,and much more)

#3 Beerguiden

Beerguiden

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:54 PM

Will be treated in an arogant and rude manner, I think you have every reason to be sad.
I have asked a lot of questions, it is true, when you do not understand, who do I ask?
That's right, the designer.

Had I done it myself, I would never have asked and still work your template is not as expected, see the header. Do I get any help then I have to go to someone who wants to help without being mistreated, such as AVS support is absolutely fantastic, knowledgeable and above all, friendly service.

Until the day when you are more or less told me to go to hell, I have treated you with respect and I expect to be treated in the same way, even though I am in your eyes makes silly questions.

I think everyone understands that it's not nice to buy products that can not be fully satisfied with.

If you get treated like I have been, I have every reason to complain about you, but one thing I promise, I will never trouble you more, I will look for other solutions.

I have never asked for free support, I've always paid for me, and it's not about any free scripts or 3rd party script

You are skilled knowledgeable, but you do not treat customers with respect.

Edited by Beerguiden, 23 December 2012 - 03:04 PM.

#4 dargre

dargre

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:10 PM

I have never asked for free support

Yes you did.
And exactly this is your problem that you do not differ what is script, what is template and what are mods or 3rd party software, but keep complaining about things that are not related to installed mods or software in any way.
So I'm tired of explaining this, especially when you're not able to understand it and accept.

Sorry, I'm not going to discuss your frustrations anymore.
I don't think we can come to any agreement. Your expectations about support is not something that I can accept. Support doesn't cover each video script issue or includes a tutorial upon using and undrestanding each video script basic options.

Few facts:

1. You complain about not rotating thumbs.
Is i relate to installed template? When you switch to any other template thumbs are not rotating as well. And it' because your content was transferre from other script which doesn't offer same thumb options. But you do not understand it and come To Nuevolab with complain

2. You complain about not working "video autoaproove" option, while you did not even set such option in video script's admin.
When prompted about this action, you behaved as seriously injured selfish person and now keep writing bullshit of Nuevolab support.

No man, this is not Nuevolab support. This is you, who doesn't understand why something's not working as you could expect, and have no idea whay is it so. Too difficult to accept?

Edited by dargre, 23 December 2012 - 04:36 PM.

Mods, custom code by NuevoLab (Search Suggest, Multiple image upload, Seo mods,and much more)

#5 Beerguiden

Beerguiden

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:34 PM

The problem in the first post is now resolved, and even though I am an old man, so I did it myself.

Seemed like it was a java script conflict!

A very Merry Christmas to all.

#6 Beerguiden

Beerguiden

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:44 PM

Yes you did.
And exactly this is your problem that you do not differ what is script, what is template and what are mods or 3rd party software, but keep complaining about things that are not related to installed mods or software in any way.
So I'm tired of explaining this, especially when you're not able to understand it and accept.

Sorry, I'm not going to discuss your frustrations anymore.
I don't think we can come to any agreement. Your expectations about support is not something that I can accept. Support doesn't cover each video script issue or includes a tutorial upon using and undrestanding each video script basic options.

Few facts:

1. You complain about not rotating thumbs.
Is i relate to installed template? When you switch to any other template thumbs are not rotating as well. And it' because your content was transferre from other script which doesn't offer same thumb options. But you do not understand it and come To Nuevolab with complain

2. You complain about not working "video autoaproove" option, while you did not even set such option in video script's admin.
When prompted about this action, you behaved as seriously injured selfish person and now keep writing bullshit of Nuevolab support.

No man, this is not Nuevolab support. This is you, who doesn't understand why something's not working as you could expect, and have no idea whay is it so. Too difficult to accept?

I am painfully aware that I asked stupid questions, and I have acknowledged this.
But honestly, all is not as wise as you, so therefore you do not need to be rude to their customers.
I work in a service profession for 60 years so I have learned how to treat a customer, even those troublesome customers.

I was very hurt by your attitude towards one who had been a customer for many years.

Now we put the hatchet and move on, it's soon Christmas!

#7 dargre

dargre

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:53 AM

The problem in the first post is now resolved, and even though I am an old man, so I did it myself.

You really think so it was you?
So I'd say - this is pretty naive thinking. If you want I can revert back to bad display caused by your lack of html experience.

Let's hope (though I doubt) you won't go into next issues as support and further help from Nuevolab is suspended now due to your groundless requests that you do not stop sendng to Nuevolab and your frustration of not being able to understand AVS script.

It's really embarassing to discuss with 70+ year-old presuming user.
I wish I could help him more, but unfortunately my job and service doesn't offer any special favour for this reason.
I'm not going to continue with embarassing details, as it could be disgusting for other people.

Edited by dargre, 24 December 2012 - 11:40 AM.

#8 imissyouar

imissyouar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:19 PM

I have been using AVS for 3 years. I regularly come to AVS forum and you can see my account. Registered a long while ago.

To be honest, dargre, you do have an altitude problem. reading your posts, people can tell sometimes you are being really rude.

This is your job, your job is to face the customer and sell your products. No matter how stupid the customer is, you can use the alternative way to deal with. You don't have to be rude and mean all the times. If you are not happy with your customer, go ahead quit your business. You maybe a good programmer or flash player builder but you def not a good customer service person.

I am sure beerguiden have some sort of skill which is better than you. One day if you are needed his help but he gave you back the same altitude, how do you feel?

Same to beergiden, before you ask any question, you can try always search in this forum or google yourself. Just like how you fixed the javascript problem. Not every single person can help you all the times. Also imagine if dargre have to deal with all the problems even its not related his products, he will be piss but like I said before, dargre why don't you use the other way to deal with your customer, for example, nicely tell them to ask AVS for support or go to the AVS forum. I am sure this will help your business grow even bigger.

No offence to anyone here!

Respect!

#9 dargre

dargre

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:58 PM

From Nuevolab website

Installation service is one time standard job, doesn't include future reinstallation free service for any reason
Installation service, player integration and technical support concerns only script's default setting,
it doesn't include custom free integration or free programming services.
Each additional programming service requires our agreement and separate order.

But who cares reading, best is to pretend to be stupid and have never ending unjustifiable claims.

From Nuevolab website:

Nuevo template and Nuevoplayer for Nuevo template is delivered with detailed installation tutorial.
Ordered produst doesn't include our installation service or any further free customization services.

But Mr Beerguiden doesn't care it at all. Just request installation and sends multiple requests about issue completely not related to ordered product.

Just like how you fixed the javascript problem.

Who cares reading posts or understanding what is written? But so many are first to criticise, even if they do not know details.
Mr Beerguiden didn't fix anything as he 's not even able to. I did it fast as I wrote above, even if it was not my fault or duty. And as usually I have't even heard "thank you". Only next and next offends. If I was malicious I should revert back the fix and say "take care yourself"

One more time: I do exactly what client orders. Sometimes I fix small things that are fast to correct. But any further free service is limited to what I post on forums and that's all.
These are very clear rules. I'm sorry for the people who doesn't understand it.
I cannot be a "good uncle" for everyyone. Every programmer understands it, unfortunately only very few clients as well.

Edited by dargre, 28 December 2012 - 01:01 PM.

#10 Beerguiden

Beerguiden

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:04 PM

@imissyouar
It was really wise words!

I've actually found that AVS support is absolutely fantastic, fast, friendly and professional they have now helped me to fix all the problems I had at, even though it was not wrong in their scripts, so now does my site as it should and I'm both pleased and happy, thanks to AVS amazing support.

Happy New Year!

Edited by Beerguiden, 28 December 2012 - 01:08 PM.

#11 Beerguiden

Beerguiden

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:43 AM

I have been using AVS for 3 years. I regularly come to AVS forum and you can see my account. Registered a long while ago.

To be honest, dargre, you do have an altitude problem. reading your posts, people can tell sometimes you are being really rude.

This is your job, your job is to face the customer and sell your products. No matter how stupid the customer is, you can use the alternative way to deal with. You don't have to be rude and mean all the times. If you are not happy with your customer, go ahead quit your business. You maybe a good programmer or flash player builder but you def not a good customer service person.

I am sure beerguiden have some sort of skill which is better than you. One day if you are needed his help but he gave you back the same altitude, how do you feel?

Same to beergiden, before you ask any question, you can try always search in this forum or google yourself. Just like how you fixed the javascript problem. Not every single person can help you all the times. Also imagine if dargre have to deal with all the problems even its not related his products, he will be piss but like I said before, dargre why don't you use the other way to deal with your customer, for example, nicely tell them to ask AVS for support or go to the AVS forum. I am sure this will help your business grow even bigger.

No offence to anyone here!

Respect!

Java script problem was that the ad code from ValueClick Media caused JavaScript conflict, which made the thumbnails disappear when you move the mouse pointer over the thumbnail.

So Nuevo Template for AVS (no adult version) and ValueClick Media ads do not work together unfortunately.

Greetings from a senile old man from Sweden.

Edited by Beerguiden, 29 December 2012 - 08:29 AM.

#12 dargre

dargre

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:11 AM

So Nuevo Template for AVS (no adult version) and ValueClick Media ads do not work together unfortunately..

Bullshit

The true is that you migrated from Clipshare script, which doesn't have 20 thumbs for each video. But even then it would be fine if value "thumbs" in video table was set to 3 if 3 thumbs only,etc. But it was not. For each transferred video you had value "1" for thumbs - and this means that such thumb cannot rotate.
I see at the moment someone automatically changed "thumbs" value to 20, for each video, so no matter how many thumbs are available the script attempts to rotate 20 thumbs.
This is highly unprofessional and ends with hundreds of 404 errors and empty images if thumbs doesn't exists on Chrome, IE, Opera, Safari .

I will show you what's your situation's now:
This is screenshot of your website from Chrome: http://goo.gl/dtYzq
The 4th and next thumbs are blank, thousands of 404 errors produced.

Well the one who explained you about "ValueClick Media conflict" just sold a bullshit to naive client.

I wrote you about it, but in your lack of understanding how the script works you did not accept my explanaition (even if it's completely not related to ordered products) and started to offend my job , knowledge and experience.

So my question why do you LIE, old man? Do you really expect that I will give up? No man, I will always unmask those who try to offend my job and person without a reason.

Last thing:
You say Nuevo Template is buggy? So switch to any other default AVS template and you will see exactly same problem with thumbs. But you never even checked it. Still doesn't believe? So this is the screenshot of black/red default template on your website I just made: http://goo.gl/qoP4J
This is what's all your posts are worth. Very very poor, especially as for such older man. Just shame.

I have enough of you, so stay where you are, with over 11 thousands thumb errors (and many more). Google is not blind, it ignores such buggy websites.

Edited by dargre, 29 December 2012 - 09:25 AM.

#13 M.G.R

M.G.R

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:50 AM

Well,

i just come here to say : if you know dargre good and from long time, you will be sure that he is a top of developers, and he help anybody for everything, sometimes for free if he have free time.

you can check some threads in nuevolab forum and see how he helped a lot of people there, and also he has a patient with all kind of people skills.

he helped me a lot in beginning, also with things not related directly with his products and services.

he can told me: 'this is not my matter, i just sell you a product and if you need support you must pay"

but he did not say that ever. he help and support me all he can.

so, if you had any problems with dargre, look at yourself first, and not blame him if you don't have any experiences with codes, his time not allow to teach you programming skills from beginning.

#14 Beerguiden

Beerguiden

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:17 AM

Calling me of lying is a pure insolence!

Yes, I know nothing about programming, therefore I buy ready-made solutions to avoid problems, but oh how wrong they were.

My dear wife has asked me to "quit now" and she is wiser than I am so I shall read her advice because I'm already a loser.

#15 Beerguiden

Beerguiden

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:45 AM

I now conclude my participation in this thread, and ask EXCUSE and FORGIVE for all the stupid questions I produced, but it is easy to become frustrated when you do not understand everything.

Now wishes all a Happy New Year!

#16 migell06

migell06

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:13 PM

yes i agree that dargre of nuevolab is reliable and experienced and has great support...