23 replies to this topic

#21 dargre

dargre

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 988 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:05 AM

Any discount for the AVS forum users? :D

This is only for AVS script, so I wonder what other than AVS users you can think about? That's funny.

If you find price too high, then you have option to buy simple and basic template two times more expensive.

VIDEO.JS - best HTML5 player in the world for AVS script

NUEVOPLAYER 8 - best flash+html5 player for video scripts
Mods, custom code by NuevoLab (Search Suggest, Multiple image upload, Seo mods,and much more)

#22 Double D

Double D

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:38 PM

Questions:

Does it integrate with the available AVS template, and just change templates from the admin panel?

Are both colors included, or sold separately?

What AD zones can support? I am interested in popunders and redirects especially when clicking links.  Any demo/example with adzones installed ?

Any discount for the AVS forum users? :D

look here m8 http://www.xxxredtube.xxx/mobile i got the nuevo mobile template and its running great only i got no popunder on the template

#23 dargre

dargre

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 988 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 05:25 PM

Thanks Double D.

popunder is usually ready jacascript code from some advertising network. There's no problem with adding such code to any template file. Usually it goes into "head" section of "header" template. Mobile template has "header" template file, same as "footer". It's pretty easy to find it in templates/mobile directory. 

But if someone doesn't know most simple HTML structure then will always have trouble with adding any custom code, any javascript to existing templates, no matter if mobile or desktop. Then there's nothing left as to hire a programmer or just change business..

But be awared of PlugRush mobile popunders. It's using a kind of redirection that Google doesn't like and may deindex your website completely. Even Matt Cutts confirmed it.

Double D.

I found you have added custom :Premium" menu bar. But it goes under menu bar.

By default each menu item is simply 33.3% wide. But it's really easy to change in template css file.

Edit such css and find:

.ui-block-d {
    width: 33.3%;
}

I think you know what to change now.

Just replace 33.3%  to 25%  and you will have 4 menu items in a row.

Edited by dargre, 22 February 2014 - 02:32 AM.

VIDEO.JS - best HTML5 player in the world for AVS script

NUEVOPLAYER 8 - best flash+html5 player for video scripts
Mods, custom code by NuevoLab (Search Suggest, Multiple image upload, Seo mods,and much more)

#24 Double D

Double D

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:55 PM

:) Thanks Dargre

I will directly change it tomorrow.

Thank you for your good work im very happy with it.

greetings

Jaco