12 replies to this topic

#1 apple82

apple82

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:20 PM

hello me a month or more when you buy avs me the tech support said he was about to get out a new version new.

and more than 1 month ago, have when it comes out!

anyone know anything?

take you back?

sorry for the bad translation. :)

#2 Damien

Damien

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:40 AM

man I hope this is true, fix some bugs like private videos, add support for nginx as standard, usergroups/usergroup permisisons, and update update update!

This script could kick ass with a few badly needed features finally added.

#3 apple82

apple82

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:38 PM

if would be nice.

be that it's New!

#4 Dub305

Dub305

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:44 AM

There was suppose to be a "new" version of AVS since 2009 I believe... So I wouldnt hold your breath. *Hoping im gonna be proved wrong*

#5 apple82

apple82

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:39 PM

There was suppose to be a "new" version of AVS since 2009 I believe... So I wouldnt hold your breath. *Hoping im gonna be proved wrong*

:eek: I hope it is not lied! :(

Edited by apple82, 12 June 2013 - 04:43 PM.

#6 Damien

Damien

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:41 AM

I would hope the envient people here will get rid of having three video scripts to support when you could make just one really good one that does everything. After that the rest is modules and add-ons and options in the admin.

I think it's pretty poor form we have three dead forums, no communication that I know of, no indication if this is going to continue or it's a dead product. Symtab is gone, the admin is rarely seen... there may be support behind the scenes still with the tickets but the script itself, all of them, are showing their age, html5 & social media is in force and these products needs to catch up. Even the "new" veed theme has deprecated functions in it. Please take the "new" tag down.

ClipShare - Market-Leading Video Sharing Script
AdultVideoScript - Adult-Oriented Video / Gallery / Game Script
MediaShare - Media (Video / Audio / Photo) Sharing Script

All the same, nothing but random feature changes and dead support forums to compliment them.

ClipAVShare 2013 - Does everything the other three can do. DO IT.

I have a lifetime licence, that does not mean I have a lifetime to wait or change the version I have now and risk any future update to be a pain in the ass, it will be heavily customised by then will features that really should be part of the core by now.
Block users in AVS... lol I like how the option is there but it does nothing. Things like that are ridiculous, it's beyond a bug.

Edited by Damien, 22 June 2013 - 10:46 AM.

• desihoes likes this

#7 apple82

apple82

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:14 PM

you're absolutely right!

you have to bring up to date on many things and improve the script and the forum that much spam lately.

#8 apple82

apple82

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:15 AM

Hello!

but we didn't finish the new version. It will include premium membership but we are still working in the integration with payment processors. It may take one more month.

:)

#9 dsimms

dsimms

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 09:55 PM

I would hope the envient people here will get rid of having three video scripts to support when you could make just one really good one that does everything. After that the rest is modules and add-ons and options in the admin.

I think it's pretty poor form we have three dead forums, no communication that I know of, no indication if this is going to continue or it's a dead product. Symtab is gone, the admin is rarely seen... there may be support behind the scenes still with the tickets but the script itself, all of them, are showing their age, html5 & social media is in force and these products needs to catch up. Even the "new" veed theme has deprecated functions in it. Please take the "new" tag down.

ClipShare - Market-Leading Video Sharing Script
AdultVideoScript - Adult-Oriented Video / Gallery / Game Script
MediaShare - Media (Video / Audio / Photo) Sharing Script

All the same, nothing but random feature changes and dead support forums to compliment them.

ClipAVShare 2013 - Does everything the other three can do. DO IT.

I have a lifetime licence, that does not mean I have a lifetime to wait or change the version I have now and risk any future update to be a pain in the ass, it will be heavily customised by then will features that really should be part of the core by now.
Block users in AVS... lol I like how the option is there but it does nothing. Things like that are ridiculous, it's beyond a bug.

It does not take long to combine 2+2...If you look at the announcements compared to the latest version, nothing seems to have been done in 3-4 years now which is very disappointing to say the least.

If they have not done anything by now, then I do not expect them
to do anything. Maybe they need to find a buyer for AVS so they
can take care of what looks like it could be the best of Adult Scripts....

The truth of the matter is nothing lasts forever, and when sells become
sluggish, then there is no motivation to provide timely updates.

AVS should go to $9.99/mo support plan, and ensure timely updates....
  • Damien likes this

#10 apple82

apple82

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:45 PM

still waiting for the new version.

• sosovac and Damien like this

#11 Damien

Damien

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:44 PM

Interesting development.

http://www.dynadot.c...ace/avsdemo.com

#12 apple82

apple82

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 12 March 2014 - 05:29 PM

Interesting development.

http://www.dynadot.c...ace/avsdemo.com

happened with avs demo has expired dominated them hehe...

#13 D3MO

D3MO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:25 PM

Does anybody uses AVS at all? looks like in old day it was a bussy forum and now like dead walking here few people:)

www.adultvideoscriptmods.com - Stand out from the crowd:)

Probably will become theleading AVS modmarket