3 replies to this topic

#1 brianatthebeach

brianatthebeach

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 10:52 PM

HI,

I want to message all users or specific user.  I don't want anyone to get an actual email.  In the siteadmin you can email all users but I don't want to bother anyone with email.  I just want them to get important messages relevant to my site whenever they login.

I plan to look at the script to see where I can intercept the email from the mass email option in mailall.php but if anyone has a suggestion or has modified avs to do something similar it would be appreciated if you share.  I will be sharing what I do in case anyone is interested in a similar mod.

Thanks

Brian

#2 Dezzy

Dezzy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 09:36 PM

I sent you a private message.

Premium Membership Mods
- Payment Gateway for Bitcoins, Credit Cards and Checks
- Pay Per View and Pay Per Download
- Require Premium Membership
- Premium Video Selector
- Video Watch Limit by Count and by Time
- No Banner Ads and Watch All Private Videos for Premium Members

- Log-Off Shared Accounts
- and much more...
All at www.desavex.com

#3 dargre

dargre

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 988 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 12:28 AM

Sending mass email using mail function or SMTP via AVS script means straight way to ban your domain or IP by most of major email services, including gmail, yahoo, hotmail, aol, live, outlook etc. It's highly not recommended to send mass emails from production server.

VIDEO.JS - best HTML5 player in the world for AVS script

NUEVOPLAYER 8 - best flash+html5 player for video scripts
Mods, custom code by NuevoLab (Search Suggest, Multiple image upload, Seo mods,and much more)

#4 brianatthebeach

brianatthebeach

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 01:23 AM

No, dargre, this is the opposite of that, I only want to send group message to everyone's avs inbox.  I think I will send a simple message like check latest info with link to admin avs blog post.  My only real issue is that it would add a lot of entries in the database mail table.  However, it's seems to be a straightforward script loop.  I can always replace/delete my last message when I send out a new message.

Brian